Chicago Cutlery Designpro Santoku Knives, 7-Inch is a part of 7 Santoku Knife products library. To see this Chicago Cutlery Designpro Santoku Knives, 7-Inch in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about Chicago Cutlery Designpro Santoku Knives, 7-Inch .
This specific product of Chicago Cutlery Designpro Santoku Knives, 7-Inch posted by Proctor. You can see a library of 7 Santoku Knife. Get segments interesting article about 7 Santoku Knife that may help you. If you're attempting to find Chicago Cutlery Designpro Santoku Knives, 7-Inch with the easiest value. $ead the review on Chicago Cutlery Designpro Santoku Knives, 7-Inch, it's reasonable price. Thanks for your visit Best Buy Knives Store.
Chicago Cutlery DesignPro 7-Inch Santoku Knife
Chicago Cutlery Heritage
Dating back to the early 20th century and the Chicago stockyards, the Chicago Cutlery's roots began as a knife sharpening service dedicated exclusively to the city's professional butchers who depended on having the sharpest and most durable knives. Today, Chicago Cutlery products bring that same exciting approach to your kitchen. We stand behind our quality and craftsmanship with our professional quality stainless steel blades that are sharpened for precision cutting and our full lifetime warranty. We take this professional approach to creating a full line of quality cutting tools for one reason - to create a dependable and effortless cutting experience for you.
The DesignPro Series
The Chicago Cutlery DesignProTM knives feature an innovative grip that guides your hand to the optimal position on the knife for superior control and cutting. The laser etched dots on the bolster make it easy for you to know exactly where to place your fingers and hold the knife so you can experience the same cutting performance as a professional chef. All Chicago Cutlery DesignProTM knives are ultra-sharp and have high quality, Japanese steel blades for an easy and effortless cutting experience. The unique bolster combined with the steel and black polymer handles give you a sleek and contemporary knife design. DesignProTM's contoured handles makes these knives comfortable to hold.
Chicago Cutlery DesignProTM knives offer a full assortment of knives for all your chopping and cutlery needs. The collection includes 6 individual knives � 8" Chef, 8" Scalloped Bread, 7" Santoku, 5" Serrated Utility, 5" PartokuTM � a combination of a Santoku and Parer which is perfect for smaller hands, and a 3.25" Parer. All Chicago Cutlery DesignProTM knives are available in blade protectors for convenient and safe storage. Every knife comes with a full lifetime warranty.
The 7-Inch Santoku Knife
A Japanese style knife used for slicing fish, cutting meat, and chopping vegetables. The hollow oval indents help prevent foods from sticking to the knife.
Full Lifetime Warranty
World Kitchen promises to repair or replace, or at World Kitchen's option, exchange for an item of equal or greater value any CHICAGO CUTLERY knife of shears with defects in material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from negligence, misuse, abuse, institutional/commercial use or use for purposes other than normal household use. This warranty does not cover wood blocks or wood cutting boards.
- For best results, hand wash your knives with soap and water and dry immediately.
- Soaking wood handled knives in water can remove the natural oils from the handles.
- DO NOT put knives in the dishwasher. Dishwasher use may cause nicks on the blade edges. Additionally, the heat and detergent may have a corosive effect on the knives and damage the handle.
- DO NOT cut through bone with knives or use knives to poke, pry, or separate frozen foods.
- DO NOT use knives as screwdrivers or can openers. This is not their intended purpose and can bend or break the blade edges.
Holding and Using DesignPro Knives
Sharpeners are not for use on scalloped or serrated edges. For optimum performance, knives should be sharpened after every couple of uses. Use a scouring powder after use to clean and remove metal particles from your sharpening steel. After cleaning the steel, rinse with water, dry it thoroughly, and store in a dry place.
- Hold sharpening steel point down on a flat, stable surface such as a tale or cutting board.
- Angle knife blade approximately 15 degrees from the sharpening steel.
- Imagine the knife blade is at approximately 11 o'clock and 1 o'clock.
- Pull the knife down and across the sharpening steel in a slight arc, pulling the knife handle toward you. Repeat on the other side of the steel.
- Repeat these steps 8 to 9 times, alternating the right and left side of the cutting edge.
- Innovative grip that guides your hand for superior control and cutting
- Ultra sharp for effortless cutting
- High quality japanese steel blades
- Laser etched dots on the bolster
- Full lifetime warranty with every knife
World Kitchen (PA)
World Kitchen (PA)
World Kitchen (PA)
World Kitchen (PA)
At http://www.knivesshophq.ddns.info, finding the best Chicago Cutlery Designpro Santoku Knives, 7-Inch at a great price is easier than ever!
If you are not sure about the part number or want to know more about the Chicago Cutlery Designpro Santoku Knives, 7-Inch, Our products are available online and you can get more information concerning the products by visiting our website.
Enjoy, your Chicago Cutlery Designpro Santoku Knives, 7-Inch, Proctor. Here is our recommendations for the 7 Santoku Knife.